Our Audiology Clinic provides hearing testing services for children of all ages. Our goal is to improve hearing, and communication, through therapy, education and use of new technology.
The following services/ tests are available.
- Behavioral Audiological Evaluation - Using a variety of methods which require the child’s participation.
- Auditory Evoked Potential Testing (BERA) - It provides information regarding functioning of various segments of the auditory pathway.
- Oto Acoustic Emissions Test (OAE) - OAE testing determines how well the cochlear sensory (outer hair cells) respond to sound.
- Newborn Hearing Screening Program - We provide hearing screening using OAE and audiologic follow-up for newborns that are at risk for hearing loss.
- Hearing Aid Evaluation & Dispensing Program - This evaluation provides assessment of suitability for wearing hearing aid(s) and measures performance of hearing aid.
- Audiological Consultation & Education - Consultation involves providing education for those working with children with hearing loss
Our Audiology services are available daily between 9.00am to 5.00 pm by appointment. You can fix an appointment with the secretary on our regular contact number.